Group Income Protection
Group income protection aims to provide employees with a regular income if they cannot work because of a long-term sickness absence. This will help employees return to work as quickly and effectively as possible.
Benefits to the employer
- Reduced absence costs.
- Employees absent due to long-term illness or injury can have access to funded rehabilitation support.
- Employees could return to work quicker, reducing the length of absence.
- Collaborative absence processes and management information.
- Help enhance your benefits package to help attract and retain employees.
Benefits to employees
- Financial support for absent employees.
- Fast track funded rehabilitation treatment such as physiotherapy and psychological treatment.
- Rehabilitation Support throughout absence including support with return to work.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
Our expert advisers are available to provide you and your business with the most appropriate solution.
Benefitting both your company and your employees.
Call us on 01494 451441 to discuss your requirements or email firstname.lastname@example.org .